Why buy from us?
There are a lot of handcrafted soapmakers out there! With so many choices out there, how do you decide? So here is a little bit about me and my products to help you.
You can buy with confidence! Castle Rock Soap Company has been making luscious silky handcrafted soaps since 1999. I’ve been a member of the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild for 10 years (actually longer, but those are the “official” years) AND I’m certified as an Advanced Soap Maker since 2009. Plus we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
You can be sure that our products are animal cruelty free! I make every effort to only use ingredients that are sustainable and ethically sourced. While most of my products are vegan, I do offer yogurt and milk soaps, but the milk is sourced from kindly cared-for cows and goats. We never test our products on animals and we refuse to buy ingredients that are.
You are helping the planet! Here at Castle Rock Soap Company, I’ve been making soap coast to coast, but have settled down at my “forever home” in the gorgeous Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon. I try hard to buy supplies from companies that are close to me in Oregon, reducing my carbon footprint. I offer you products with minimal packaging and urge everyone to recycle the packaging that we do use. I am always looking for better ways to run my company that works to protect this beautiful earth!
100% guarantee! It bears repeating. I want you happy! I want you to tell your friends about me! But for that to happen, I want you to know that I stand behind my products unconditionally.
So, stepping down from the soap box (wink wink), lets talk about the soap:
- Essential Oil Soaps – made with organic and sustainable palm oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and sunflower oil. I add in copious amounts of cocoa butter, shea butter, and mango butter, scent them with luscious essential oil blends, and finish them with botanicals from Southern Oregon for interest.
- Fragrance Oils Soaps – made with the same recipe as Essential Oil Soaps, the only difference is that I scent these soaps with phthalate-free fragrance oils. This allows us to offer soaps in fragrances that don’t exist as essential oil soaps (think Huckleberry or Blackberry) or would be too expensive to offer to you (think Jasmine or Rose.)
- Yogurt Soaps – one of my new soaps. Sensuously silky, there are no botanicals added to these soaps. Only milky, creamy, smooth soap, scented with either essential oil or fragrance oils. If you have never used a milk soap before, you gotta try it!
- Unscented/No Fragrance Added Soap – We call these soaps Just. Just is a special soap, perfect for babies or people who are either sensitive to fragrance or don’t want added scent. The only thing you smell is the natural scent of the vegetable oils and butters – no additional scents are added. This rich buttery soap is intended for people who want the luxurious feel of a handcrafted soap, but don’t want to (or can’t) use the added scents. Right now, I offer our original vegan recipe, but expect to see new versions added as I delve into different ingredients.
- LunaBrue Gemstone Soaps – My favorite of them all and coming soon! This soap collection merges my love for gentle skin care with my life-long love of gemstones to create a soap that is used to help you get in the right mind-set each morning and night. I have always believed that your own attitude helps bring about the energy you need to get you through your day. These Vegan soaps are intended to help you focus those energies!
Did I say this already? All my products are 100% guaranteed. If you do not like a particular product for any reason, let me know. Send the product back and I will refund your money or replace it with something else.
Now lets go shopping!